Friday 20 January 2017

Cold and Frosty

Cold noses and warm toes , well keeping warm is everyone's priority.

AS I glance outside my window I see 4 new Daffodils sprouting  up.  They don't seem to mind the cold frosty mornings . Blackbirds shuffling about poking at the fallen leaves, so see what lies beneath.
Trees bare all except the Fir trees and Conifers.
The days are indeed getting longer which at last brings some relief.
Next will be the Snowdrops .

Next weekend Is the BIG BIRDWATCH  here in the UK.
My garden is the perfect place for this event between 28-30 January .
I shall be sitting with a cup of coffee and take notes of what I see for one hour.
As I've many windows here each room as a perfect view of the Garden .



This is only one view from the side window


Side of house showing Neighbours across the road


 These are warm slippers from my sister.



Nosey Lucy .

Wishing you all well . Thinking of Washington today.

11 comments:

  1. First of all, your header is gorgeous! Your photos are beautiful and I love your warm slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings my friend. Its been a minutes since I've passed by. I have no excuses so I won't dishonor you with them.

    I trust all is well with you and your health is great.
    I wish you love, peace and happiness.

    a great week to you
    Rhapsody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...hopefully you will post a bit about the now fleeing Summer. How did your garden grow? Love the header as well. So good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Rambling On. I forgot to log out of Katie's bloggie. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hello! It's been a while! You do have a lovely garden. Things are a little different around here. 14 or so inches of snow and 50 or 60 mile an hour winds. I have to a blog...well I don't have to...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me rewrite the final sentence above. I have to blog about it...well I don't have to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. I always leave a comment at connections more, and saw you had visited her. I thought I'd pop in to introduce myself...oh! I am an avid birder here in Texas!! Wishing I could be there with you as you count the different species in your yard!

    (I also have a bird photo blog which you can reach from Hootin' Anni's if you choose to visit me).

    Nice meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello. I always leave a comment at connections more, and saw you had visited her. I thought I'd pop in to introduce myself...oh! I am an avid birder here in Texas!! Wishing I could be there with you as you count the different species in your yard!

    (I also have a bird photo blog which you can reach from Hootin' Anni's if you choose to visit me).

    Nice meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello thank you for visiting me , always good to hear from a Birdwatcher . The birds were you are I am unfamiliar with and would love to see some. So will pop over to your blog.

    Nice meeting you

    ReplyDelete

  10. شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
    تعاني العديد من الأبنية من مشكلة حدوث العديد من التشققات على أسطحها، مما يبث داخل أصحابها القلق الشديد على كيفية علاج تلك التشققات والصدوع الموجودة على الأسطح، ولذلك يبحثون عن الكثير من الحلول لعلاج تلك المشكلة، ومن أفضل تلك الحلول هو القيام بعملية عزل الأسطح.
    وإن كنت عميلنا العزيز من سكان مدينة الدمام، فعليك على الفور التواصل مع شركتنا شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام، هي الحل الأمثل والأفضل حيث تتميز الشركة بالمصداقية والكفاءة، حيث يلتزم فريق العمل الخاص بالشركة بالعمل الجاد و المستمر للقيام على إنهاء العمل بشكل مميز في الوقت المتعاقد عليه من قبل الشركة، وربما قبل ذلك، فشركتنا دوماً في مقدمة الشركات الخاصة بمجال العزل.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are reading this massage yourself. God is preparing a great blessing for your life. God can do anything amen .......

    ReplyDelete